Advanced Awareness Counseling
Time of service fee per session:
Please ask about seeing one of our associates counselors or graduate interns for a reduced self-pay rate!
$50.00 Graduate Intern
- Accepted Payment Methods: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, Paypal
- Accepts payments made by LDS Family Services
- Accepts payments made by Ward/Bishop
- Accepts payments made by Crime Victims Reparations
We pride ourselves on keeping our rates reasonable and affordable! We offer sliding scale fee rates to uninsured eligible parties via application with verification of income.
We currently accept the following insurances (along with their subsidiaries):
- University of Utah Health Plans
- Regence/Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EMI Health
- TRICARE West
- United Health Care
- Optum Behavioral Health Solutions
- Utah Medicaid
- CuraLinc EAP
- BHO EAP
- Health Advocate Solutions EAP
- Cigna EAP
- Optum EAP
- EAP through your standard insurance (Cigna or Optum)
(EAPs require pre-certification; please request this from your insurance prior to scheduling)
VERIFICATION OF BENEFITS - Our practice manager and insurance specialist will ask for your information in order to verify the following on your behalf a.) that you have mental health benefits b.) whether your benefit coverage is subject to meeting a deductible, c.) how many mental health visits you are permitted, d.) if pre-authorization is required prior to attending therapy.
OUT OF NETWORK - We will happily submit your out of network claims; however, these do not ensure payment by your insurance company. If these claims are denied and unpaid by your insurance provider, the full billable amount is the responsibility of the client.
We currently cannot accept out of network insurance plans a definitive payment unless prior authorization has been specifically obtained by the client from the insurance company and an authorization code can be provided.
Rates and scheduling options vary per service:
- All written reports such as assessments (excluding DV an SA), treatment plans, special requests, letters, petitions, or recommendations are billed separately from sessions and at a standard time of service fee of $160.00/hour. This is necessary to compensate the therapist for their time. This paperwork must be paid for at time of completion, as we cannot bill insurance companies for written assessments, recommendations, petitions, letters, etc. If it does not take a full hour to complete the request paperwork, or if it takes more time, you will be billed accordingly.
Cancellation and Late Policy:
We appreciate prompt arrival for appointments. Please notify your counselor directly regarding missed or late cancellation appointments, please contact the office main line at (385) 455-3768.
We require that you provide at least 24 hours prior notice of cancellation. Cancellations made later than 24 hours prior to your appointment will be subject to a $50.00 late cancellation fee.
Your timely notification of a cancellation allows us to accommodate others. Your first missed or late cancel session will be charged via credit card information on file (see consent form).